Johnny Depp: LIBERAL SCUMBAG
Jake D Jude
2017-06-23 14:26:45 UTC
Another scumbag libtard from Hollyweird who cant put two words together
unless some scumbag faggot script writer writes it for him just made
another left wing threat against President Trump.
Let's hope the Secret Service has already set up an appointment with
this left wing piece of shit. Maybe he can share a cell with that cunt
Kathy Griffin.
It would be better to round them all up and ship them to Gitmo. Or give
the Norks the coordinates of where they live so when they send their
ICBM over, it hits the right target.
Another left wing asshole proving that liberalism is a mental disorder.
I actually gave this bastard more money. I went to see the Pirates movie with Paul McCartney.
Damn.
I don't think the movie did that well. But Paul was great.
I won't waste any more money to see Johnny Depp at the theatre.
A lot of folks are saying the same thing. Depp is proving to be a
scumbag all around considering the allegations that he abused his former
wife.

I wish the government would start jailing some of these bastards. Not
that it will shut up the petulant non-housebroken libtards, but it will
start to penalize some of the bigger mouths.
j***@netscape.net
2017-06-27 01:21:41 UTC
I understand Bernie Sanders and wife are under investigation by FBI. I SAY, send them back to Israel where they would get along better with those who have no soul!!

Uni :-)
BobbyM
2017-06-27 03:05:46 UTC
Lumpy'a gonna be jealous when he finds you have a new butt buddy.
j***@netscape.net
2017-06-27 11:10:28 UTC
Post by BobbyM
Post by j***@netscape.net
I understand Bernie Sanders and wife are under investigation by FBI. I SAY, send them back to Israel where they would get along better with those who have no soul!!
Lumpy'a gonna be jealous when he finds you have a new butt buddy.
I just e-mailed Irma Thomas!!!

Uni :-)