Otto Warmbier, 22, American student detained in N. Korea for 17 months has died
Jake D Jude
2017-06-20 12:37:47 UTC
http://abcnews.go.com/US/otto-warmbier-american-student-detained-north-korea-17/story?id=48140700
Otto Warmbier, the American student who was imprisoned in North Korea for more than 17 months and was returned home to Ohio last week, has died, his family said Monday.
"It is our sad duty to report that our son, Otto Warmbier, has completed his journey home," his family said in part in a statement. "Surrounded by his loving family, Otto died today at 2:20 p.m."
Very sad news.
More faux feelings from the chief commie himself.

North Korea is what the libtard commies like Marcass aspire to have here.
marcus60s
2017-06-20 18:20:02 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
http://abcnews.go.com/US/otto-warmbier-american-student-detained-north-korea-17/story?id=48140700
Otto Warmbier, the American student who was imprisoned in North Korea for more than 17 months and was returned home to Ohio last week, has died, his family said Monday.
"It is our sad duty to report that our son, Otto Warmbier, has completed his journey home," his family said in part in a statement. "Surrounded by his loving family, Otto died today at 2:20 p.m."
Very sad news.
More faux feelings from the chief commie himself.
North Korea is what the libtard commies like Marcass aspire to have here.
When did you serve in the military?