The Blues Magoos - (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet - 1967 Stereo
j***@netscape.net
2017-07-24 12:02:27 UTC
Reworked the audio, CD sucked, same with vinyl album!...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/weaintgotnothin.mp3

Uni :-)
super70s
2017-07-25 01:37:38 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
Reworked the audio, CD sucked, same with vinyl album!...
Which CD "sucked," are you better than Dennis M. Drake and Bill Inglot?
They mastered that song on "45s on CD (Vol. III)" and the "Nuggets" box
set, respectively.
j***@netscape.net
2017-07-25 20:05:11 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
Reworked the audio, CD sucked, same with vinyl album!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/weaintgotnothin.mp3
Uni :-)
What BobbyM never receives, in e-mail: The Blues Magoos song has NEVER sounded good—until I heard your mix (I didn’t have the original LP, but I’d bet it’s lousy there, too).

Uni :-)