Hey Bulldog
Larry Liberal
2017-11-01 19:55:01 UTC
Hmm - treat - or indifference, for Nil?

I'm not sure what Nil has to do with this, but I thought it was pretty good. Love Grohl!
Just trying to flush the Nilster out because he knows so damned much.
Flush is a good word to use for "the Nilster".
Larry Liberal
2017-11-02 17:56:22 UTC
http://youtu.be/7liMfxOSeXI
I'm not sure what Nil has to do with this, but I thought it was pretty good. Love Grohl!
Just trying to flush the Nilster out because he knows so damned much.
Flush is a good word to use for "the Nilster".
Anyone with the number of stalker trolls Nil has following him/her around must be worthy of the negative attention he gets for good reason. ie - He might well be of worthy of having become a Charmin grade of ass by now, after reading his critic(s)
The thing is that none of the critics are wrong about The Nilster. He is
a pompous douchebag know-it-all.
Larry Liberal
2017-11-03 08:43:34 UTC
Post by Larry Liberal
Post by Larry Liberal
Hmm - treat - or indifference, for Nil?
http://youtu.be/7liMfxOSeXI
I'm not sure what Nil has to do with this, but I thought it was pretty good. Love Grohl!
Just trying to flush the Nilster out because he knows so damned much.
Flush is a good word to use for "the Nilster".
Anyone with the number of stalker trolls Nil has following him/her around must be worthy of the negative attention he gets for good reason. ie - He might well be of worthy of having become a Charmin grade of ass by now, after reading his critic(s)
The thing is that none of the critics are wrong about The Nilster. He is
a pompous douchebag know-it-all.
Other thing is the Nilster doesn't care since he's obviously not here to win a popularity contest.
That's what makes it the gift that keeps on giving. It's his acolytes
that get all bent out of shape. That is the icing on the cake.