Dhani Harrison Releases Debut Album
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2017-08-01 21:04:47 UTC
He should put a slide guitar in every song. This song needs one.
So now you're a music critic, then?

What makes you qualified to tell the son of a rock legend to put a slide
guitar in every song?
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2017-08-02 09:10:55 UTC
He should put a slide guitar in every song. This song needs one.
So now you're a music critic, then? <<
Why do you feel so threatened because someone states an opinion? An
opinion isn't the gospel truth. You pull this same shit of your
insecurities on many of the posters here. Learn the difference between
a person expressing an opinion and the gospel truth. Also don't feel
so threatened by either of these things. It shouldn't matter that much
to you what other people say. No one here is God, the way you make them
out to be.
What makes you qualified to tell the son of a rock legend to put a slide
guitar in every song? <<
I'm not qualified to tell the son of a rock star anything, and it's very
unlikely I'll even come across Dhani Harrison. But I am just as qualified
to state an opinion as you are. Another thing you missed is the sarcasm
that I wrote. Putting a slide guitar in every song wouldn't help much in
making any song that much better. To you anyone can write any type of
bullshit and you get all worked up about what is said. It's funny to keep
watching you feel so threatened about what somebody writes. You really need
to get some self confidence.
George Harrison called me last week to tell me that Dhani reads RMB
regularly. He feels that since you have watched 300 million of his
videos that you are uniquely qualified to offer production critiques on
all his songs. Oh hang on, wrong Danny. That George, he is such a prankster.

Dhani does indeed read RMB to see what the in crowd knows, but he gives
a rats ass what you think of his music. He does however love your
resurrection comedies.
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2017-08-02 14:04:38 UTC
Post by Wir Munchen Liebschoen
[...]
Ahh yes. I really am that important in your mind.
Post by Wir Munchen Liebschoen
Oh hang on, wrong Danny.<<
You'll never get over your obsession with Danny. Go make your own
videos and stop this jealousy crap.
That George, he is such a prankster.
Post by Wir Munchen Liebschoen
Dhani does indeed read RMB to see what the in crowd knows, but he gives
a rats ass what you think of his music. He does however love your
resurrection comedies.
Fine.
BWaAaAAaaAaaaa

Vuvuzela!