AOL Instant Messenger
Jake D Jude
2017-10-06 16:23:32 UTC
Sad news...
Just got an AOL System Message about thirty minutes ago informing me that AIM was being discontinued December 15, which was corroborated by web articles.
Still living in the 90's, dipshit?

AOL is DEAD.

Now grow up, cuntface.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-06 20:15:26 UTC
This is alt.obituaries, not alt.right.
Unless you don't know how to read?
This is alt.obituaries, not alt.aol.jap.douchebags who haven't figured
out this is the 21st century.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-07 00:27:25 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
This is alt.obituaries, not alt.right.
Unless you don't know how to read?
This is alt.obituaries, not alt.aol.jap.douchebags who haven't figured
out this is the 21st century.
Would you please cease & desist cross-posting to rec.music.dylan already? All of you.
Cross-posting - simply the worst idea the old usenet originators ever had.
- nate
I can not control another poster's cross-posting. sorry.
We can't control your cross-dressing. Sorry.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-07 01:38:52 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
This is alt.obituaries, not alt.right.
Unless you don't know how to read?
This is alt.obituaries, not alt.aol.jap.douchebags who haven't figured
out this is the 21st century.
This is alt.obituaries, not alt.assholes.
Then why are you here, asshole?

Jake D Jude
2017-10-06 20:18:28 UTC
This is alt.obituaries, not alt.right.
Unless you don't know how to read?
He doesn't know how to use eating utensils. Reading is still a long way off.
Mucus doesn't use utensils when eating out of Nil's asshole. He just
uses his tongue to remove and gobble up all those dingleberries whilst
his fingers massage Nil's ballsack.

Reading is impossible for Mucus because he always has Nil's balls or ass
cheeks in his face.