Bye-Bye Beatles, Welcome Monkees!!!
j***@netscape.net
2017-08-25 16:49:34 UTC
Real Americans!!!...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/lastclarksville.mp3

1966

Uni :-)
Tim
2017-11-01 19:07:15 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
Real Americans!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/lastclarksville.mp3
1966
Uni :-)
Real Hollyweird pre-fab Beatles wannabes.
hector
Uni will try anything.
Tim
Then Kevin Spacey should be notified.
BobbyM
Are you trying to make Lumpy jealous by choosing a new butt buddy?
Tim
Not at all. Was just thinking that Spacey might allow SFB to reverse roles and be the "Top" for a change...that is if Spacey enjoys vienna sausages, of course.
BobbyM
As long is someone is willing to play, SFB isn't particular..
j***@netscape.net
2017-11-10 14:56:47 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by BobbyM
Post by Tim
Post by hector
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Real Americans!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/lastclarksville.mp3
1966
Uni :-)
Real Hollyweird pre-fab Beatles wannabes.
Uni will try anything.
Then Kevin Spacey should be notified.
Are you trying to make Lumpy jealous by choosing a new butt buddy?
Not at all. Was just thinking that Spacey might allow SFB to reverse roles and be the "Top" for a change...that is if Spacey enjoys vienna sausages, of course.
BoobyM is just jealous I have friends!!

Uni :-)
t***@iwvisp.com
2017-11-10 16:53:49 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
BoobyM is just jealous I have friends!!
Uni :-)
Legally, your right hand can not be considered a friend!

Ray Arthur
j***@netscape.net
2017-11-10 18:29:20 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by j***@netscape.net
BoobyM is just jealous I have friends!!
Uni :-)
Legally, your right hand can not be considered a friend!
Ray Arthur
BobbyM and Ray, "Uni destroyed these newsgroups!!"

But as you can see folk, they always attack ME!!!
Yeah, sure, I know I'm their superior, but still!!

Uni :-)
j***@netscape.net
2017-11-10 14:58:33 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by hector
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Real Americans!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/lastclarksville.mp3
1966
Uni :-)
Real Hollyweird pre-fab Beatles wannabes.
Uni will try anything.
Then Kevin Spacey should be notified.
Assault on Wall Street movie? Loved it!

Uni :-)
j***@netscape.net
2017-11-10 18:42:57 UTC
Post by hector
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Real Americans!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/lastclarksville.mp3
1966
Uni :-)
Real Hollyweird pre-fab Beatles wannabes.
Uni will try anything.
No masturbating allowed!

Uni :-)
Tim
2017-11-11 18:03:54 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Real Americans!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/lastclarksville.mp3
1966
Uni :-)
Real Hollyweird pre-fab Beatles wannabes.
hands.
Uni will try anything.
No masturbating allowed!
Uni :-)
Try telling that to my double trouble ambidextrous hands, you goody two shoes Lumpy Lusting washed up eunuch.
j***@netscape.net
2017-11-12 23:04:17 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Real Americans!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/lastclarksville.mp3
1966
Uni :-)
Real Hollyweird pre-fab Beatles wannabes.
hands.
Uni will try anything.
No masturbating allowed!
Uni :-)
Try telling that to my double trouble ambidextrous hands, you goody two shoes Lumpy Lusting washed up eunuch.
You remind me of a bad ejaculation, aka Democrat!!

Uni :-)
Tim
2017-11-15 19:20:50 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Real Americans!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/lastclarksville.mp3
1966
Uni :-)
Real Hollyweird pre-fab Beatles wannabes.
hands.
Uni will try anything.
No masturbating allowed!
Uni :-)
Try telling that to my double trouble ambidextrous hands, you goody two shoes Lumpy Lusting washed up eunuch.
You remind me of a bad ejaculation, aka Democrat!!
Uni :-)
Barking up the wrong tree, Uni: I'd be saving your misconceptions for your true heart throb ...
http://digitalcartography.com/