Looks like they've reunited, Who knew?
Tim
2017-05-16 02:07:26 UTC
http://www.metaspoon.com/garfunkel-simon?so=pgshM&cat=celebrities&fb=M1&utm_source=M1
t***@iwvisp.com
2017-05-16 03:23:25 UTC
I believe this YouTube cut is several years old.

Ray
Tim
2017-05-16 03:52:55 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
I believe this YouTube cut is several years old.
Ray
Am sorry for passing along "fake news" from Facebook, which I wrongfully fell for. Woe is me :(

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/simon-garfunkel-reunion-question-paul/story?id=38538371
DianeE
2017-05-16 11:30:40 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
I believe this YouTube cut is several years old.
Ray
------------
I checked; it's from 2009. It's good, though.

DianeE
Tim
2017-05-16 17:06:41 UTC
Post by DianeE
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
I believe this YouTube cut is several years old.
Ray
------------
I checked; it's from 2009. It's good, though.
DianeE
'''''''''''''''''''''
Sad that she's kill-filed a few us deplorables and then continuously reads our posts, after stating elsewhere, that she doesn't.
marcus60s
2017-05-16 17:21:44 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by DianeE
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
I believe this YouTube cut is several years old.
Ray
------------
I checked; it's from 2009. It's good, though.
DianeE
'''''''''''''''''''''
Sad that she's kill-filed a few us deplorables and then continuously reads our posts, after stating elsewhere, that she doesn't.
Diane probably saw your quoted lines on Ray's post.

If she has kill-filed you that's the only way she could.
Tim
Problem is, she's famous for claiming what you've said, but Ray has clearly snipped my quote from his post. Nice try, though.
j***@netscape.net
2017-05-16 23:54:10 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by marcus60s
Post by Tim
Post by DianeE
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
I believe this YouTube cut is several years old.
Ray
------------
I checked; it's from 2009. It's good, though.
DianeE
'''''''''''''''''''''
Sad that she's kill-filed a few us deplorables and then continuously reads our posts, after stating elsewhere, that she doesn't.
Diane probably saw your quoted lines on Ray's post.
If she has kill-filed you that's the only way she could.
Problem is, she's famous for claiming what you've said, but Ray has clearly snipped my quote from his post. Nice try, though.
Well, luckily, we have them confined to the 50's group, so they can conduct their sacrificial rituals and orgies.

Uni - MAGA! :-)
j***@netscape.net
2017-05-16 21:45:21 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by DianeE
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
I believe this YouTube cut is several years old.
Ray
------------
I checked; it's from 2009. It's good, though.
DianeE
'''''''''''''''''''''
Sad that she's kill-filed a few us deplorables and then continuously reads our posts, after stating elsewhere, that she doesn't.
So many CLAIM they killfilter, but they don't. I mean, all you have to do is write something like, I heard DianeE sends her soiled panties to Bruce to enjoy. When they read it, they become very frustrated, very angered, but since the SAID they killfilter, there is nothing they can do!!

Uni - A Deplorable Member :-)
Tim
2017-05-17 00:00:52 UTC
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 2:45:22 PM UTC-7,
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by j***@netscape.net
So many CLAIM they killfilter, but they don't. I mean, all you have to do is write something like, I heard DianeE sends her soiled panties to Bruce to enjoy. When they read it, they become very frustrated, very angered, but since the SAID they killfilter, there is nothing they can do!!
Uni - A Deplorable Member :-)
Bingo, my fellow deplorable.
: ~ )

And since the cat's officially out of your bullshit-filled bag, SPYaine, then we Deplorables wish to know how you're getting along with your high performance broom you like riding in Rec.Musis.Dylan so much?
6***@gmail.com
SoS still sounds fresh and holds up better than 99.9% of songs that are over 50 years old. Simon's voice was often underrated
j***@netscape.net
2017-05-19 03:29:08 UTC
Post by 6***@gmail.com
Post by DianeE
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
I believe this YouTube cut is several years old.
Ray
------------
I checked; it's from 2009. It's good, though.
DianeE
SoS still sounds fresh and holds up better than 99.9% of songs that are over 50 years old. Simon's voice was often underrated
LOVE the lyric, People Hearing Without Listening! So true.
Someone enjoyed this Stereo songs (web site) before all the bells and whistles were added. Even S&G didn't know they would be.

Uni :-)

j***@netscape.net
2017-05-16 21:34:36 UTC
Post by Tim
http://www.metaspoon.com/garfunkel-simon?so=pgshM&cat=celebrities&fb=M1&utm_source=M1
Oh, great, The Gefilte fish twins.

No sounds of silence here!!!

Uni :-)
p.s. Ray is correct, Art looks older now.