DEMOCRATS LOSE BOTH SEATS DESPITE CONSTANT MEDIA PROPAGANDA
Jake D Jude
2017-06-21 16:20:38 UTC
Two more losses for the Democraps last night.
Despite millions flowing in from Marin county CA for the carpetbagger
Ossoff the Jerkoff, the left wing prick LOSES.
Despite non stop left wing media support for Ossoff the Jerkoff, the
left wing prick LOSES.
Despite rigged polls showing him in front by 7 points right up to the
end, Ossoff the Jerkoff, the left wing prick LOSES.
CNN and PMSLSD are covering this like Ted Kennedy's funeral they are so
upset. Especially Rachel Madcow who is flying her strap on at half mast
and Don Lemon who gave up sucking cocks for a week instead of sitting shiva.
Fuck you left wing losers.
TRUMP WINS AGAIN!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN DESPITE THE MEDIA!
Soros poured millions into this campaign too. The best thing we can do is - take out Soros. He's like the mafia. As corrupt as you can get, and apparently, untouchable.
I wonder how much tax evasion is going on there....
Thankfully our ally Hungary is looking into this POS and is starting to
build a case against him. Hopefully he will be thrown into jail in due
course.

The best news though is all the money these left wing shitheads like
Soros, all the turds in silicon valley, hollyweird, san fagcisco, nyc
are just throwing their money away trying to put effeminate pussies in
Republican districts. They are losing big time and this gets noticed.
j***@netscape.net
2017-06-21 18:26:44 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
[...]
Many believe that Democrats are the new NAZI regime.

Uni :-)