The Cleftones - Heart And Soul - 1961 - STEREO!
j***@netscape.net
2017-12-20 17:47:22 UTC
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/heartandsoul.mp3

YEAH!!!!

Uni :-)
Tony
2017-12-23 15:32:37 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/heartandsoul.mp3
YEAH!!!!
Uni :-)
Dead Link.
j***@netscape.net
2017-12-29 07:23:54 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by j***@netscape.net
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/heartandsoul.mp3
YEAH!!!!
Uni :-)
Dead Link.
Tony, my site was pulled after 15 years, by Lycos, Inc., without warning. Though I can say who actually falsely accused, but it's the same type Diana was applauding. Yeah, Tim!!

Uni :-)

Uni
Mr. M
try Box.com
Tim
2018-01-04 22:24:51 UTC
Also try upgrading your OS beyond Windows Millennium Me.

Tim
2017-12-24 02:26:26 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/heartandsoul.mp3
YEAH!!!!
YEAH WHAT????
Post by j***@netscape.net
Uni :-)
Try again, Tinkerbell.
j***@netscape.net
2017-12-30 15:11:09 UTC
My name is Uni, Turkey Face!!
My Whitburn Project from 100BC to 2017!

Uni :-)
Tim
2017-12-31 00:42:00 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
My name is Uni, Turkey Face!!
Who's Turkey Face, Shitferbrainz?
j***@netscape.net
2018-01-02 22:59:25 UTC
Best be nice to me or I'll get Kim to give you a nuked facelift!!

Uni :-)
Tim
2018-01-03 06:30:02 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
Best be nice to me or I'll get Kim to give you a nuked facelift!!
Uni :-)
<rolls eyes> while wondering why Uniface brings his sock puppet kim into his blurred reality...All aimed at nobody in particular by way of name omission. Fake news sez I.