Where Were You When John Lennon Died?
Jake D Jude
2017-12-08 14:21:33 UTC
There are some things I remember, all my life. It was some time after midnight on a warm December night and I was driving home from work, turning right, beneath a flashing yellow traffic light. I had just turned on the radio. The last few chords of one of my favorite Beatles songs were playing; it was In My Life. There followed a few seconds of dead air, then I heard the news, oh boy...
So dramatic.

I bet your fellow workers at McDonalds were never quite the same again.

Did you ever get promoted to French Fries?
j***@netscape.net