Exciting Stuff Songs!!
j***@netscape.net
2017-07-12 22:55:11 UTC
Little Honda, not by those Beastie Boys, but The Hondells!! Stereo, with studio intro!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/littlehonda-st.mp3

Whoa!!

But, NICE sounding Spencer Davis - I'm A Man!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/imaman-hq.mp3

Too nice!!

Uni - The Legend :-)
j***@netscape.net
2017-07-13 00:04:03 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
Little Honda, not by those Beastie Boys, but The Hondells!! Stereo, with studio intro!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/littlehonda-st.mp3
Whoa!!
But, NICE sounding Spencer Davis - I'm A Man!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/imaman-hq.mp3
Too nice!!
Uni - The Legend :-)
Look, you demons better start applauding what I post, or I'll get The Lord!!

Uni :-)
Tim
You should know I'm way too busy tending to religiously incorrect porn sites to intervene in such trivial matters as you publicly wishing to get the clap.
j***@netscape.net
2017-07-13 21:07:30 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by j***@netscape.net
Little Honda, not by those Beastie Boys, but The Hondells!! Stereo, with studio intro!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/littlehonda-st.mp3
Whoa!!
But, NICE sounding Spencer Davis - I'm A Man!!!...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/images/imaman-hq.mp3
Too nice!!
Uni - The Legend :-)
Look, you demons better start applauding what I post, or I'll get The Lord!!
Uni :-)
You should know I'm way too busy tending to religiously incorrect porn sites to intervene in such trivial matters as you publicly wishing to get the clap.
It is NOT a porn site, you varmint!!

Act like a damn evil Dem!!

Now, go a listen, or I'll get the Ruskies to invade!!

Uni :-)
Tim
I've reached the point where, psychologically, having the Ruskies run our politically polarized Divided States of America somehow sounds like a damned good idea. And all we gotta do is sign over the pink slip to our new Daddy Vladdy.
j***@netscape.net
2017-07-14 14:28:34 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by j***@netscape.net
[...]
But, look at what you gain, my friend. Those fine looking Ruskie females!!
Why so many in America are turning gay, US females are spent looking!!!

Uni :-)