Concert For George -- Marc Mann, guitar
Dresden Houndiearfums
2017-10-03 17:07:23 UTC
Unlike Prince at the R&R Hall of Fame, you mean? A lot of people
were ecstatic over that, but I hated it. Prince made that
performance about himself, adding metal licks to the solo, etc.
It really rubbed me the wrong way.
I thought that was fine for a one-time thing. Yes, it was over-the-top
and far from tasteful, but it was a great shot of energy and very
exciting entertainment. I guess it would rub me the wrong way if I
didn't just "let Prince do what Prince does."
Oh Nil, if only the R&R HOF would have consulted you first before
something as distasteful as this took place.

Im sure the R&R HOF Board is resting easier over the fact that you have
declared it "fine for a one-time thing".

If only the rest of mankind would consult you on everything before
anything is done the world would be a better place with no hurricanes
and no bad music.
marcus60s
2017-10-03 17:53:30 UTC
Post by Dresden Houndiearfums
Unlike Prince at the R&R Hall of Fame, you mean? A lot of people
were ecstatic over that, but I hated it. Prince made that
performance about himself, adding metal licks to the solo, etc.
It really rubbed me the wrong way.
I thought that was fine for a one-time thing. Yes, it was over-the-top
and far from tasteful, but it was a great shot of energy and very
exciting entertainment. I guess it would rub me the wrong way if I
didn't just "let Prince do what Prince does."
Oh Nil, if only the R&R HOF would have consulted you first before
something as distasteful as this took place.
Im sure the R&R HOF Board is resting easier over the fact that you have
declared it "fine for a one-time thing".
If only the rest of mankind would consult you on everything before
anything is done the world would be a better place with no hurricanes
and no bad music.
What a sad, puny, whiny, impotent thing you are.

Being a Usenet troll...you could clean up after the horses in a parade...at least that would be useful.
Dresden Houndiearfums
2017-10-03 20:25:26 UTC
[...]
At least Nil has had accomplishments. What's yours? Being a troll on Usenet? Mom and Dad must be so proud.
Oh Nil your acolytes are so devoted to you as they should be. This one
sounds like he swallowed a big load of yours which is why he is
especially snotty. But he is going to mess up his Bernie Sanders posters
with all that cum and saliva on his fingers.
j***@netscape.net
2017-10-04 21:50:01 UTC
[...]
OMG, that is disgusting, but good!

Uni :-)
Dresden Houndiearfums
2017-10-06 12:54:07 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
[...]
Nil is so important that his fervent acolytes will do anything to please
him. This one in particular swallows so much of Nil's semen in the hope
that Nil's brilliant DNA will merge with his so he won't be thought of
as an insignificant turd. Speaking of turds, he even ingests Nil's
dingleberries after tossing his salad.