New Sgt Pepper Disc 2
Jake D Jude
2017-06-01 20:10:25 UTC
I forgot to add that the entire package consisting of the studio
album remixed CD and alternate takes CD is well worth it. For
Beatles fans and collectors it is essential.
I've been disappointed to not have the 5.1 surround mix, but I couldn't
justify the cost of the mega-box set and had to settle for the 2-CD
version. I still hope to hear the surround mix one day, but I've been
told that it's a bit underwhelming. I'm not entirely surprised, since
the source material has so few discreet tracks.
I still haven't had the chance to really listen to the remix yet, just
sampling it on my portable mp3 player with mediocre earbuds. It sounds
good there. As soon as I have time, I want to sit in my comfy chair and
compare the original and new mixes side-by side with speakers at a
healthy volume.
Yes, that's what I bought too.
I was underwhelmed at first listen, but that was due more to the conditions under which I was hearing it.
Has sounded great since.
If Ringo had all the pus of an abscess removed and drained into your
mouth you would find somehow to like the experience.
j***@netscape.net
2017-06-01 23:32:13 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
[...]
OMG that is grotesque!

Tim, this one's a keeper!

Uni :-)
marcus60s
2017-06-02 13:32:20 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
On 01 Jun 2017, Marcus <> wrote in
It's really sad and pathetic how Tim and you both gravitate towards the baser instincts of human beings.
j***@netscape.net
2017-06-02 20:08:19 UTC
Post by marcus60s
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by Jake D Jude
[...]
Tim, what do you have to say for yourself!!!??

Uni :-)
Tim
2017-06-03 21:45:12 UTC
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by marcus60s
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by Jake D Jude
[...]
I'd simply say, "source considered" the Meathead has become so entrapped by the spell I've cast upon him, that much like his favorite redheaded former comic, he's further reduced what's left of his credibility by blatantly playing the bullied "victim card" at the behest of Gloria Alred's illegitimate daughter.
:::::::::::::
Now what's your excuse, Ned Beatty? :)
j***@netscape.net
2017-06-04 00:54:16 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by marcus60s
Post by j***@netscape.net
Post by Jake D Jude
[...]
Sorry I'm late. Was watching the Democrats fake beheading of President Trump, with their Kathy Griffin's beheading skit. I got to tell you, Democrats and Isis, one of the same!! Ask Bruce!

Uni :-)