Healthwatch: Gladys Knight
t***@iwvisp.com
2018-08-31 20:35:04 UTC
From TMZ...

Another music legend, Gladys Knight, is revealing she's battling pancreatic cancer ... and Gladys says she and her friend Aretha Franklin discussed it the last time they spoke.

Gladys was attending Aretha's funeral in Detroit Friday when she told WDIV about their final conversation. Gladys says they happened to be staying in the same hotel, and when they sat down to chat, she says ... "At that time we shared the fact that we had the same disease."

Aretha died 2 weeks ago from pancreatic cancer.

Gladys, who looked great at the funeral, is 74 years old. She did not say how far a long her cancer is.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer performed at Aretha's memorial concert Thursday night.

Rolling Stone magazine included Gladys in its list of 100 greatest singers ... with good reason.

Ray Arthur
BobbyM
2018-09-04 00:25:00 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
From TMZ...
Another music legend, Gladys Knight, is revealing she's battling pancreatic cancer ... and Gladys says she and her friend Aretha Franklin discussed it the last time they spoke.
Gladys was attending Aretha's funeral in Detroit Friday when she told WDIV about their final conversation. Gladys says they happened to be staying in the same hotel, and when they sat down to chat, she says ... "At that time we shared the fact that we had the same disease."
Aretha died 2 weeks ago from pancreatic cancer.
Gladys, who looked great at the funeral, is 74 years old. She did not say how far a long her cancer is.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer performed at Aretha's memorial concert Thursday night.
Rolling Stone magazine included Gladys in its list of 100 greatest singers ... with good reason.
Ray Arthur
Knight's publicist has said she doesn't have cancer. Whenn interviewed about Aretha, Knight had said words to the effect of "we both suffer from the same disease." She made no further clarification so it was assumed Knight was talking about cancer - but who knows. Maybe she was try to play the sympathy card or maybe she was referring to some other "disease". Or maybe she was just out & out lying.