Your 5 Favourite Beatles Songs
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2017-07-20 17:11:24 UTC
I Can't even begin to list just 5 songs. They had so many great songs.
He asked for 5. Obviously that is too much for you.

Try this instead: Name 5 of your favourite diseases that you have died
from and posted on RMB.
BobbyM
List the 5 groups to which you most like to cross-post.
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2017-07-21 14:10:10 UTC
Post by BobbyM
Post by Wir Munchen Liebschoen
I Can't even begin to list just 5 songs. They had so many great songs.
He asked for 5. Obviously that is too much for you.
Try this instead: Name 5 of your favourite diseases that you have died
from and posted on RMB.
List the 5 groups to which you most like to cross-post.
Interesting comment coming from you. Your activity indicates that *all*
of your posts made to RMB have been cross posts going back many years, dick.

Not even Jeffie is that stupid.
j***@netscape.net
2017-07-21 15:27:30 UTC
Forgive BobbyM, fresh off the short bus!!

Uni :-)
BobbyM
2017-07-22 03:25:45 UTC
Post by BobbyM
Post by Wir Munchen Liebschoen
I Can't even begin to list just 5 songs. They had so many great songs.
He asked for 5. Obviously that is too much for you.
Try this instead: Name 5 of your favourite diseases that you have
died from and posted on RMB.
List the 5 groups to which you most like to cross-post.
Interesting comment coming from you. Your activity indicates that *all*
of your posts made to RMB have been cross posts going back many years, dick.
Maybe you should learn to read. The only times I may have cross-posted
to RMB were when I was replying to a post that had already been
cross-posted. Find one where I originated a post & cross-posted it to
that group. BTW, I did not read this post of yours in RMB, numbnuts &
I'm not posting from RMB.
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2017-07-22 09:52:22 UTC
Post by BobbyM
Post by Wir Munchen Liebschoen
I Can't even begin to list just 5 songs. They had so many great songs.
He asked for 5. Obviously that is too much for you.
Try this instead: Name 5 of your favourite diseases that you have
died from and posted on RMB.
List the 5 groups to which you most like to cross-post.
Interesting comment coming from you. Your activity indicates that
*all* of your posts made to RMB have been cross posts going back many
years, dick.
Maybe you should learn to read. The only times I may have cross-posted
to RMB were when I was replying to a post that had already been
cross-posted. Find one where I originated a post & cross-posted it to
that group. BTW, I did not read this post of yours in RMB, numbnuts &
I'm not posting from RMB.
Doesn't matter. You still crosspost, dick. That was the original premise
of your post: crossposting without conditions. So deal with it
douchebag. You lose.
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2017-07-22 13:34:50 UTC
Post by BobbyM
Post by Wir Munchen Liebschoen
I Can't even begin to list just 5 songs. They had so many great songs.
He asked for 5. Obviously that is too much for you.
Try this instead: Name 5 of your favourite diseases that you have
died from and posted on RMB.
List the 5 groups to which you most like to cross-post.
Interesting comment coming from you. Your activity indicates that
*all* of your posts made to RMB have been cross posts going back many
years, dick.
Maybe you should learn to read. The only times I may have cross-posted
to RMB were when I was replying to a post that had already been
cross-posted. Find one where I originated a post & cross-posted it to
that group. BTW, I did not read this post of yours in RMB, numbnuts &
I'm not posting from RMB.
Doesn't matter. You still crosspost, dick. That was the original premise
of your post: crossposting without conditions. So deal with it
douchebag. You lose.
You're the douchebag, jackass.
Oh look who stopped his sucking of black cock to weigh in: Old Brucie.

Guess you swallowed enough choco milk for the day, eh Bruthie?
j***@netscape.net
2017-07-22 15:55:01 UTC
Post by BobbyM
Post by Wir Munchen Liebschoen
I Can't even begin to list just 5 songs. They had so many great songs.
He asked for 5. Obviously that is too much for you.
Try this instead: Name 5 of your favourite diseases that you have
died from and posted on RMB.
List the 5 groups to which you most like to cross-post.
Interesting comment coming from you. Your activity indicates that
*all* of your posts made to RMB have been cross posts going back many
years, dick.
Maybe you should learn to read. The only times I may have cross-posted
to RMB were when I was replying to a post that had already been
cross-posted. Find one where I originated a post & cross-posted it to
that group. BTW, I did not read this post of yours in RMB, numbnuts &
I'm not posting from RMB.
Doesn't matter. You still crosspost, dick. That was the original premise
of your post: crossposting without conditions. So deal with it
douchebag. You lose.
Between BobbyM and Ray, they destroy newsgroups. Do as THEY say, not as THEY do!!!

Uni :-)