Stephane Mallarme 1868
Lord Penis
2018-01-21 19:31:59 UTC
I have three different English translations of Rimbaud on my shelf, all very different takes on the French original.
have the most recent French edition of his collected works. It might be of interest that Rimbaud's childhood home in Roche, on the border with Belgium, has been totally rebuilt. And is now a museum with a fabulous collection of his materials. Dennis Carlile has been there...and it is owned by Patti Smith. Another footnote: Rimbaud, of course, resonates with many (I have heard his poetry chanted in both Hebrew and Yiddish)...and did with Kafka. Kafka wrote 'I am divided from all things by a hollow space'. On 6 November 1973 (in the still unreleased solo acoustic version) and 9 November 1973, Shabtai Zisel / 'Bob Dylan' would chant in 'Dirge': I felt that place within, that hollow place where martyrs weep and angels play with sin'.
You like visiting that home because it has a glory hole where you can
collect some nice DNA samples in your mouth.

And of course the Rimming you get to do whilst chanting in Heblew.

Bet you're dreaming of rimming Tom Brady right now. Your wife Dockery
must be jealous.
Will Dockery
2018-02-19 21:16:24 UTC
[...]
And of course

Of course your bizarre obsession continues, no surprise there.

:)