Paul McCartney Concert
Jake D Jude
2017-09-25 12:25:35 UTC
I saw Paul McCartney in concert Saturday night.
I wonder what he looks like without that rug he wears on his head.
Marcus' asshole.
marcus60s
2017-09-25 15:58:54 UTC
On Monday, September 25, 2017
I saw Paul McCartney in concert Saturday night.
I wonder what he looks like without that rug he wears on his head.
The show I saw at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse the other night was extremely hot. They don't usually have concerts there during hot weather as there is no air conditioning (ironic, I know, since Carrier makes air conditioners), but no one expected there to be unseasonably hot weather on September 23rd in Syracuse. So, it was in the low 80s for the audience, even hotter for the band. There was a fan blowing on McCartney the whole time and everyone could see it was blowing his hair back and messing it up quite a bit...no rug there.