Two questions
Jake D Jude
2017-10-08 20:54:09 UTC
Is there anyone reading this who has heard a Beatles recording?
What a patronizing, stupid question posed by a patronizing, stupid moron.
If so, what did you think about it?
The Beatles are great. You however, are a dipshit.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-09 08:49:36 UTC
Marcus, sorry to say, this newsgroup is dead. We should reconvene elsewhere.
I'm afraid you are right.
Where do you suggest we go?
Moscow.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-09 16:20:21 UTC
On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 18:40:18 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
Marcus, sorry to say, this newsgroup is dead. We should reconvene elsewhere.
you should start a Facebook group, and make a charter for what topics
you want to discuss, and appoint an administrator. Keep the
undesirables out, and have the power of the delete button. Usenet is
obsolete, it got ruined when Google took over.
Yeah commie, what not do that? That way you can hold captive the group
members so they are forced to listen to your daily political commentary,
off topic rants, slagging off Trump, your worship of 1960's radicals and
everything else that you talk about on RMB. Except you never talk about
the Beatles other than the occasional worship.

Interesting too consider today is Lennon's birthday and you did not find
it important enough to wish him a happy birthday. Or are you too busy
giving your favorite Democrat, Harvey Weinstein a massage?